Tuesday, February 12, 2008

What to do??

Okay, so here are my two problems..... I don't think my three year old will ever be potty trained, and I don't think my eight month old will ever like to eat anything but bananas. First, JJ is not even interested in the potty. He can tell me when he is going in his diaper and when he is finished, but he won't go on the potty. I have tried every bribe in the book!! I even told him he could go on an airplane ;) If I try to push it and try to force him to sit on the potty he freaks out. I think he will be in diapers until he's 5. Second I can't get my eight month old to eat anything unless the taste is covered up with bananas. How do I get him to eat normal? If he tastes something he doesn't like and I keep trying to feed it to him, he just stops eating. These are my dilemas of being a mom :) I just need to get that off my chest. I feel much better!!

1 comment:

Heidi P said...

I hate potty training!!! Mayas in the middle of week 2, and still is having accidents. I did buy her a barbie and she is earning stickers on a potty chart to get it. It really helped the first day to 'teach' her barbies how to go potty, then she did it her self. She played 'my babies have to go potty' for about 45 min. then she just went?! All kids are different! Good luck to us both!!