Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Schooling

I need advice. I know my son doesn't start Elementary for a couple of years and things can change alot in that time, but I need some oppinions on public and charter schools. I am just starting to do my research on where I want my kids to go to school. This is such a huge step for our little ones to go off to school, especially without their mommie right behind them telling them to be carefull :) Okay, so it is probably a bigger step for me and I am the one that will be having the emotional breakdown. I would love to hear anyone and everyone's comments.

2 comments:

Heidi P said...

I am right there with you! I haven't decided yet either. I have signed Will up at a charter and public. We will choose if he gets in the charter. Are you putting him in pre school? I really think they can have a good teacher or a bad teacher, either place!?

Heidi P said...

PS- Your blog is looking great! Cute pics! I love the one of Nick in the tub!