Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day



I am not much of a Valentine fan, but this year my cute husband sent me a beautifull boquet of roses!! Also I have a three year old that makes any holiday fun. In our family the Valentine Phantom comes and brings a little gift to the kids. JJ was at my mom's house today and the Valentine Phantom visited why he was there. The Valentine Phantom brought him Harold the Helicopter (if you have kids that are fans of Thomas the Train you will know who this is) Well Pappa (my dad) walked into the room...

Grandma "JJ tell pappa who came and brought you Harold the Helicopter"

JJ full of excitement replied "President Hinckley"

I guess our Valentine Phantom this year is President Hinckley :) I thought maybe I should rename him the Valentine Spirit.

Kids are so cute.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

too funny...so fun to see you last night. We need to do that more often. I really had a good time.

Heidi P said...

Ahh.. Nice Adam!! JJ is so funny-- Pres. Hinckley! He is so cute!