Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Who's Your Hair Stylist??



For those of you who don't know, I have started selling hair extensions. I am the sales rep. for Salt Lake County. So you are probably wondering why I am sharing this information?? I am looking for any and all referrals I can get. If you go to or know someone that does hair extensions I would love to talk to them about our product. We have an introductory package right now that will get them free hair and beads. If you know anyone that would be interested please give them my name or let me know and I will contact them. Thanks for the help!!! www.foxihair.com

2 comments:

Heidi P said...

Go Pans!! You need to post a pic of how good your hair looks. Can you sell to my two friends that do hair in Saratoga? I bet they would be interested.
Good luck!! :)

Anonymous said...

Those poor bald mongolian kids....