Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Who am I sir.... UTAH Man Am I

JJ at the game


JJ & Adam posing for mom after the game




Last Saturday Adam took JJ to his first Utah football game. Adam was so excited to be able to take his son to a football game. They had so much fun eating hot dogs and bonding!! Adam said JJ would stand up and cheer every time Utah made a play. JJ was also excited because he got to ride tracks (the train) to Sandy where I picked them up. What a site that was. I was waiting for them to get off tracks when all of the sudden I see JJ walk off tracks with a huge red and white wig on. What a cute little Utah fan he was :)

9 comments:

skcoe said...

That is HILARIOUS!!! Cute kid...

The Shafers said...

You know I love you guys. My BLog is ocdmonica.blogspot.com

Heidi P said...

Ha cute!! Even if he's wearing the wrong color. :)
Love you!

Stephanie F. said...

Lol! Very cute! I'm glad JJ had so much fun with his daddy :)

Hiatts said...

That is so fun and cute. I know Brad can't wait to take Matt to football games!

Betty Grace said...

Hey Ang- send me your address so I can get you a wedding invite.
betsy.hintze@mailcity.com

The Reids said...

Rise and Shout! November 22nd the COUGARS will beat the utes 59-0. I will get JJ a BYU shirt to wear that day.....

Catherine Glazner said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog!! Everyone in this ward has a blog, I LOVE it!! Check mine out at: www.theglaznerfamily.blogspot.com I love the pictures!! They are so cute sitting there watching the game, even if they are rooting for the utes...j/k...still so cute!!

Danielle said...

he is cute and of coarse you are training him in the right direction at an early age...way to go!