Monday, July 7, 2008

Summer Concerts Part 2



Okay I officially have the best brother EVER!! To add to my summer concert series, Jamie got me tickets to Poison. First I have to admit that I have always had a huge crush on Bret Micheals!! Big hair eighties rock band, what is there not to like?? I also have to admit I was a viewer of Bret Michaels Rock of Love I & II. The concert was awsome!! The best part was Jamie snuk me onto the floor. I went from top row lower bowl seats to seventh row on the floor. I have never been this close at a concert before. It was so much fun. I felt like I was eighteen again singing and dancing along with Poison. I am sure I looked just like I was eighteen with my awsome dance skills :) Here are some pics of the concert. They are not the greatest, but what do you expect they were taken from my cell phone.



2 comments:

Heidi P said...

Okay you are cool. I missed this post somehow? Your brother is awesome :)

easleyfamily said...

Hey! I found your blog thru Monicas and I must tell you that I am SOOO jealous that you got to see Poison. Love em!!! Can I adopt your brother? :)