Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th of July

So on the fourth of July my boys woke me up at about 7 o'clock. I decided since we were up, I would take them to see what a real parade is all about. I took them to my parent's house to watch the neighborhood parade :) It only lasted five or ten minutes, but it was so much fun for my kids. They came away with a sack full of candy. It was fun for me to sit back and reminisce about all the years I was in that parade. I decided next year I am going to do a float and put my kids in the parade. Here are some pics for all to enjoy!

8 comments:

Heidi P said...

Yay Sandy ward for keeping up the traditon, my dad started!! :) Looks fun, your boys' should have been in it! Glad you had a good weekend!

aimee said...

they still do that parade? so many memories of that parade---spending many days before decorating our bikes, love it!

Jamie said...

Ok I can't tell by your picture but I think that this is Anjo Banjo. This is Jamie "Triptow" Wigington. I came to your blog from Heidis. I live in Lehi as well and would love to hear from you.

Take care
GERM

erin said...

Maybe we should make a 'second generation' float for all our kids to ride on in the next Crescent View Parade :) I really just want to cover something with streamers.

Danielle said...

you need to sign up for the reunion....are you going to come? you better!!!! altahigh98.com

Stephanie F. said...

I'm with Erin. I want to participate in a second generation float :)
Glad you had a fun 4th!

Unknown said...

Your new family pics are so cute. I can't believe how big Nicklaus is getting.

Youngs said...

Angie I absolutely love the family picture! You guys look so cute. I hope things are going well. We miss you guys.