Wednesday, March 5, 2008

TAGGED!!!

Okay, I was tagged by Heidi and I am finally following through.....

What was I doing 10 years ago:

I was working at Jerry Seiner Car Dealership as a receptionist. I was going out dancing every weekend at The Bay (hahahahaha). Other than that I was probably at home watching MTV.

5 places I have been:

1. Encinata Mexico. I went on a short three day cruise from California to Encinata for my 16th birthday. It was a fun gettaway.
2. U.S. Women's Open. I went to Oregon to see my sister - in - law play golf in the women's open the summer before I married Adam
3. Canada. When I was twelve my family and I got in an RV and took a road trip up to Canada.
4. The four corners. I have stood in four different states at the same time Utah, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico.
5. Boston. This is the farthest place I have travled. I went there to pick up my friend Becky from her mission.

5 things on my to do list:

1. CLEAN my house
2. go grocery shopping
3. there are a few books that are on my list that I want to read. The Laws of Attraction, The Secret, and Sherry Dew's new book I can't remeber the name.
4. make more time for my husband. We have had two sick kids the last couple of weeks, so my poor husband has been neglected.
5. find a way to make/win a million dollar :)

5 things you might not know about me

1. You will have to check out my 100 list and see if you can find five things

1 comment:

Heidi P said...

Yay, you did it!! Nice job! Haha, dancing every weekend, I remember that about you. I only enjoyed 80's night for a while, until it got to be more than us and like 20 gay guys, it wasn't fun anymore... I was looking at pics from our San Carlos trip yesterday. Wow, to be young again : )