Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Looking for a book to read??

I have read a couple of good books lately that are a pretty easy read if anyone is interested and looking for something to read.

The first book is Same Kind of Different As Me by Ron Hall & Denver Moore. This book kind of stared out a little slow, but if you hang in there it gets better and is well worth reading to the end! This book is a tear jerker. It has a wonderful message about giving, serving and being selfless.

The second book is Don't Sweat the Small Stuff...and it's All Small Stuff by Richard Carlson. This book has been around for EVER, but I have never taken the time to read it. It has some really good ideas about how to make your life more positive. It has helped me to focus more on others instead of myself. I think this is a book I will be refering back to in my life when I need to do a self evaluation.

If you read these I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

1 comment:

tiffany marie said...

Hey Angie, remember me? Tiffany Minichino. I found your blog from Danielle, what a cute family!