Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Catching Up


Happy Thanksgiving.




When Nicklaus dances he swivels his hips, so we call him Elvis. In this picture Nicklaus is dancing and happens to be holding an Elvis ornament. How Cute!!






We decided to start a new family tradition this year. The Monday before Thanksgiving we are going to spend family night putting up our Christmas tree & decorating the house. If you would have asked me to do this family tradition a few years ago I would have refused. I used to always get mad when people had their Christmas stuff up before Thanksgiving, and now I have turned into one of those people. It is just too much fun seeing your kids get excited about putting up the tree and decorating the house. Once again I am finding so much more joy in the Holiday's because of my kids.

1 comment:

Heidi P said...

Its true-- I too do things which I refused to do 7 years ago. Unfortunatly that includes eating at McDonalds! :)
Cute Pics!