Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween




I have found that Halloween gets more and more exciting the older my kids get. JJ was so excited to be Batman this year. Once he put on his costume he really thought he was Batman and would be off to find the Joker. When Nicklaus had on his costume JJ would not let us call him by his real name, we had to call him Robin. Even though Halloween is over JJ is still asking me when his next Halloween party will be. This is by far his favorite holiday. I hope everyone enjoyed their Halloween as much as we did.

4 comments:

Clarissa and John said...

They are sooooo cute!! Halloween is definitely more fun with kids!

The Shafers said...

Very Cute! I can never get my girls to do a theme together :( Oh well! We did have a good Halloween! Your boys are funny!!

Heidi P said...

Love those boys..So cute! I got cute pics of JJ and Maya in their costumes- I will have to send them to you. :)

Catherine Glazner said...

This is so cute!! I love it!! Go to the Disney Store, they have all their costumes at 9.99 right now. We got Jocelyn her Snow White Costume, and Bridger a power Ranger for 9.99. There was a whole bunch last Friday. We didn't have any kids this Halloween and we missed it!! Jocelyn was the Princess and Bridger was the ferocious dragon!