Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer Concerts Part 1



First I have to start out by saying I have the best brother EVER!!!! Jamie called me Wednesday night and asked me what I was doing on Friday night. I said, "just the usual, nothing." He then replied by asking "I have two Tim McGraw tickets do you want them?" OF COURSE I DID. Who in their right mind would not want to go and see Tim McGraw?? (Heidi) :) So Friday night we dropped our kids off with Heidi (thanks for saving me last minute) and went to meet up for dinner at Tepanyaki before the concert with my brother and some of his friends. After dinner we headed over to Usana Amphitheatre for the concert. It was so much fun. I have to say that Tim is pretty easy on the eyes!! I could have watched him sing all night long!! This Thursday I am going to the Poison concert. I will have to fill everyone in on that concert next week with my summer concerts part 2. Here are some pictures of Tim for everyone to enjoy. They are not quite the same as seeing him in person though.




4 comments:

Heidi P said...

I am glad it was fun! Your kids were so cute and good. Tim is sort of a babe isn't he? (If you like cowboys : ) )
You are seriously going to see Poison!?! Now, theres where you would get me and Jairon!! Way fun!

Mmmm...Tempenyaki. I love that place. I love going out to eat. Glad you got to go on a fun date! Love you!

Bonnie said...

I bet that was a FUN concert. I like Tim McGraw!!

Danielle said...

I think I would go for Tim but not so much poison.

easleyfamily said...

OK, I love him too! Seriously, can I adopt your brother...or can you guys adopt me :) Tim McGraw is dreamy :)