Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Here I am!!

Okay, so I have been a slacker lately on my blog. We are already in the middle of April and I haven't made a post since the end of March.

I have a hard time thinking of things to post, I must have a boring life. I know with two kids how can you have a boring life. I guess I just need to be more creative.

What have I been doing the past month? Working, being a mom and having alot of fun play dates with Heidi and her cute kids. I will have to post some pictures of us playing at Utah Lake in the warm spring weather.

I will leave you with what my wonderful three year old told me yesterday. We were at McDonalds playing in the play land. When it was time to leave JJ kept running away from me. Finally I got him in the car....

mom "JJ I am very angry with you for not listening to me and running away from me."

JJ "Mom! I was just freakin' playing in the slides."

I had to turn away so he wouldn't see me laugh. What am I going to do with this kid :)??

4 comments:

Heidi P said...

LOL, That is so funny. I just cant even picture sweet little JJ saying freakin. That is awesome. It has been fun to see you and your cute kiddos more!

Danielle said...

kids are awesome and it is even better when we are mad at them and they make us laugh...you found warm spring weather? where? I have yet seemed to find any...and every time I think it might be approaching I find more snow outside..what's that about?

Unknown said...

Angie,
I love your blog it's fun to see pics of your boys and to catch up with what your doing. We don't get to see each other twice a week for yw's anymore, it's sad. We will have to do a ice cream night again.

Bonnie said...

That is funny! Kids say the funniest things sometimes...it makes me laugh. We have had warm weather here too. I love it!! It is nice when you can get outside and let your kids run around and play.